When creating your Oodlebit account you will be required to choose a 6 digit Master Pin which will be used for important functions such as logging in, funds withdrawal, and more. When prompted, your pin can be entered by pressing the number keys on the pin pad displayed on the screen.
Master Pin technology protects you from:
- Data transmission sniffing
- Screenshot capturing
- Other sophisticated malwares and viruses
Even if a bad actor had root access to your computer its still nearly impossible to steal your master pin code.
Master Pin Tips:
- Don't choose easy to guess Master Pin codes such as birth dates or number sequences.
- Don't write or save your pin number anywhere! The Master Pin is extremely effective at protecting your account when its only accessible in your mind.
- Change your Master Pin frequently.