Beta Testing Requirements:
- Desktop environment required (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge web browsers are supported) – Internet Explorer will not be supported. Mobile is not yet supported.
- Time, we expect you to participate within the complete beta test which will last 15 days. You will need enough time to discover and report bugs.
- Join our Beta Testing Discord channel https://discord.gg/t6yNX4Z
- Don’t violate the privacy of other users, destroy data, disrupt our services, etc.
- Only target your own accounts in the process of testing any bugs. Don’t target, attempt to access, or otherwise disrupt the accounts of other users.
- Don’t target our physical security measures, or attempt to use social engineering, spam, distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks, etc.
Note: If you are a hacker, security expert, or just a security enthusiast we invite you to responsibly investigate and report bugs in a way that will not to be disruptive or harmful to us or our users.
Beta Testing Participation Rewards:
We will pay rewards in Bitcoin and OODL coins, but it’s entirely at our discretion to decide whether a bug is significant enough to be eligible for reward. You also must be the first beta tester to report the bug to qualify for the reward, we pay rewards on a first report basis.
Warning: Only submit bugs that pose a real security or functionality problem and report them in a clear and descriptive manner. Anyone found abusing our bug reporting system by submitting many non-qualifying bugs will be disqualified from beta testing and its rewards.
- Security Bugs: Will pay a minimum reward equivalent to 50 USD in Bitcoins and 500 OODL coins per security bug. Rewards over the minimum are at our discretion, but we will pay significantly more for particularly serious issues. A security bug is anything that poses a significant vulnerability, either to the security of our site or the integrity of our trading system.
- Functionality Bugs: Will pay a minimum reward equivalent to 10 USD in Bitcoins and 50 OODL coins per functionality bug. A functionality bug is any part of the Oodlebit platform that is not functioning as designed. Make sure you do not test anything listed on the “Do not test list” displayed below.
Note: After submitting a bug give us reasonable amount of time to review your bug report and respond to you. Please do not spam us about your bug report.
Bugs that do not qualify include:
- Bugs that have not been reported in a clear and descriptive manner or cannot be reproduced.
- Bugs already known to us or already reported by another beta tester.
- Vulnerabilities contingent on physical attack, social engineering, spamming, DDOS attack, etc.
- Vulnerabilities on sites hosted by third parties unless they lead to a vulnerability on the main website.
- Bugs that pose no real threat to our security, to our systems, or to our users.
- Misspellings or incorrect language strings.
- Bugs not related to https://beta.oodlebit.com – oodlebit.com will be discontinued, and replaced with the beta.oodlebit.com website version after beta.
How to report bugs:
Note: Make sure your bug hasn't already been reported by checking the Reported Bug List.
- Submit your bug report here https://oodlebitinc.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your Email address associated with your Oodlebit.com account, or else you will not receive your OODL coin rewards if eligible.
- Include your Bitcoin Address where you would like to receive your bug reward payment. OODL coins will be credited to your account at a later date, we will announce every time payments go out.
- Include as much information in your bug report as possible, including a description of the bug, its potential impact, and steps for reproducing it or proof of concept. Include screenshots or video if it will help your report.
- If reporting a security bug, clearly demonstrate how the bug poses a threat to us or our users.